Has anyone else just completely ignored...

... FIFA / PES since FM came out? :)

I was so excited about FIFA and played it for about four weeks non-stop when I got it, but in the week's build up to FM I just didn't play it whatsoever. And haven't had the urge to since. It makes me realise how much more I love FM than FIFA.

My love for FIFA is fleeting, FM is absorbing :)

That is all there is to this thread.

Other things worth noting are that I have just eaten a nice sandwich.

I was so excited about FIFA and played it for about four weeks non-stop when I got it, but in the week's build up to FM I just didn't play it whatsoever. And haven't had the urge to since. It makes me realise how much more I love FM than FIFA.

I have realised the potential irony in this thread and in particular its title, so before anyone else says it:

Has anyone else completely ignored...

... this thread? :)

I did!

Was playing PES until I got FM. I enjoyed it really and I think it's the best one so far ever. Even now when I haven't even started to play FM (am waiting for the hot fix) I don't play PES. Such is my excitment aout FM! :D

I did played PES though when the demo came, as I didn't play demo that much.

No...still playing fifa 11. Perhaps the fact that my game still hasn't arrived helps :)

But i dont expect to just play FM all the time. Judging by last years experience i will play fifa until my gf kicks me from the living room and then i go to my room and play FM until she kicks me from the computer.

No...still playing fifa 11. Perhaps the fact that my game still hasn't arrived helps :)

But i dont expect to just play FM all the time. Judging by last years experience i will play fifa until my gf kicks me from the living room and then i go to my room and play FM until she kicks me from the computer.

Ah it's tragic to see a man allow himself to be kicked off of FM by his missus

Archived