Top 4!?

Hi everyone

Whilst Ive been waiting eagerly for the hot fix to come out I thought Id have a bit of an experiment on ai teams performance, specifically to the top 4 teams in the Premier League and Ive had some rather strange results... Below are the finishing top 4 teams taken all from the 2010/11 season played 3 times (I have been playing holiday mode with full detail on the matches). I have included the cup winners as well for the sake of it. See what you think.

Season One:

1st. Arsenal, 2nd Liverpool, 3rd. Stoke, 4th. Tottenham FA Cup = Everton, League Cup = Everton

Season Two:

1st. Man u, 2nd. Bolton, 3rd. Liverpool, 4th. Chelsea FA Cup = Fulham, League Cup = Bristol City

Season Three:

1st. Liverpool, 2nd. Tottenham, 3rd. Arsenal, 4th. Man City FA Cup = Arsenal League Cup = Middlesbrough

Ive done this on several other occasions and got similar results. It seems that the bigger sides (especially Chelsea) are underachieving quite a bit and takes quite a lot of realism out of the game for me. What would the odds of Bolton or Stoke breaking into the top 4 be? 60/1 maybe more? And in the words of Kevin Keegan ' I would LOVE IT if the game could replicate this, LOVE IT!' :)

My intentions of this post is to start a constructive thread and not to slate the game or producers as overall the game is great and has come a long way over the years. But what do guys think of these results? Are you getting the same thing? Do you think this could be ammended to see more realistic finishing positions? or do you not mind seeing these results at all?

Thanks

stoke finished 4th in my first season as newcastle.they terrorize everyone.more scared of them than City.

After I read this and clicked back to my game the first thing I noticed was that my next match was against Stoke. It was pretty frightening. Fortunately they're still toilet in my game and I beat them 3-0. Blackburn are doing annoyingly well, though.

Archived