Morale System Bugged

Xcel

Its ridiculous how just one loss, basically destroys your team. I was on a 6 game winning run, lost one game, then I was done for. 5 games after that loss and I can't win a game.

I really think this needs to be adjusted, its not realistic. A team that is in good form and on top of the table, doesn't totally fall apart from just one loss.

Its ridiculous how just one loss, basically destroys your team. I was on a 6 game winning run, lost one game, then I was done for. 5 games after that loss and I can't win a game.

I really think this needs to be adjusted, its not realistic. A team that is in good form and on top of the table, doesn't totally fall apart from just one loss.

some teams do who are your team

This has happened with 3 different teams now, all on 11.1

Tamworth, Valladolid, and Levekusen. Basically with every team I've played with so far. Its quite silly

Im always able to get out of it, but its not realistic, because in real life when a team losses a game, they don't always lose the next games after. I like this FM, but it needs alot of polishing to get it to work properly. Hopefully by the 3rd patch they'll have it down

Five wins in a row isn't always = superb morale. If you were playing in the beginning of the season your team still blends together.

I can't say why your team has played 5 games with no wins. Maybe you gave them an unfair teamtalk after the first loss? And be very careful with teamtalks in general. If you use it every match, then try to stop. Teamtalks have a powerful effect, but it's very easy to get it wrong, and to say nothing is really a safe way to let your players perform based on anything else (tactics etc...).

Anyway, I'm not saying your not right (FM needs to be adjusted) because I haven't played FM11 so much yet.

Archived