Horrible interface glitch! see picture!!!!

I doubt its photoshopped/edited at all... I have the same thing when i view the Competitions page then click on something on that page e.g. overview or nations or whatever then click back

WorldCompetitions_Competitions-2.png

It no problem for me as it sorts itself out if you go off it and back on :)

Look at the positioning of the different bits again BrightLad, there's duplicated areas, like the Arsenal badge on the right, or the buttons on the top. Also screen mess (which does happen I know) usually keeps the background consistent, so areas that should be dark which stray onto light areas suddenly get light backgrounds. This doesn't happen in the screenshot above.

Frankly I'm putting this down as a troll thread, for what reason I don't know. As he has a history of similar doings I'm not suprised.

The opening picture is photoshopped, actually. Poorly cleaned up (smudging) if you have a look at the background at high(ish) contrast where the news area should be. Not sure why someone would do this and post it as a bug. o_O

Two things;

- Update Java.

- Update graphics card drivers.

Should minimise glitching I guess.

updated java! its no big deal cause i just clicked back then forward and it sorted itself out!

and also for people that are wondering. ITS NOT PHOTOSHOP'd..why would i waste my time??

Archived