Off Side Line

Has anyone seen the off side line that that was talked about in one of the blogs prior to release i think it should appear after a tight decision has been given to show whether the decision was correct or not, im playing on full match view on full game and not seen it once has anyone come across it yet?

i used to see it

i have replays turned on but for some reason it no longer appears?

does anyone know the exact settings required to show the line?

(because i swear rooney was offside when he nabbed the winner last night that scumbag!)

i used to see it

i have replays turned on but for some reason it no longer appears?

does anyone know the exact settings required to show the line?

(because i swear rooney was offside when he nabbed the winner last night that scumbag!)

You didn't see it because I think the offside line will appear only when there is a disallowed goal, but in my opinion that's a limitation.. please SI I want a replay with the offside line on whenever the action is shown on the screen and the referee decides for an offside, not only for disallowed goals. Many times I was conceded an offside against and I wanted to see whether this was true or no.

I'm going to be controversial and say I don't like the line at all. The reason being is that I like being able to shout at the screen when I feel whether it is onside or not.

The line doesn't take that away from me in game but I go away with no sense of disalousement or unjustfulness (is that a word) after the game which is something I feel should and always should be a part of watching football

Actually that can get annoying if your player is offside quite often :)

Suggest that we limit it to marginal/contentious offside calls (if that's possible to calculate from the ME).

Yes you are right, but I didn't mean to show the line for every single offisde in a match, just for the actions that would be shown in key highlights view :)

I think once you turn replays off, it goes away forever, even if you later turn replays back on. A shame, because I turned them off by default, and never saw it, even when I turned them back on later, just to see it.

But it wasn't there :'(

My offside line has disapeared. It was there at the start of the season as I have seen it twice. I am now in December , just had a goal ruled out for offside, the game showed the replay but there was no lines on it. I have not turned off replays at any time during the game. Does the line only appear on a tight decision or on all goals that are ruled offside? Could SI verify this as if it is supposed to show for all offside goals and isnt it is a bug and needs looking at.

I'm going to be controversial and say I don't like the line at all. The reason being is that I like being able to shout at the screen when I feel whether it is onside or not.

The line doesn't take that away from me in game but I go away with no sense of disalousement or unjustfulness (is that a word) after the game which is something I feel should and always should be a part of watching football

If you don't like it then you simply don't choose "Goal Action" in the replay drop down box.

My offside line has disapeared. It was there at the start of the season as I have seen it twice. I am now in December , just had a goal ruled out for offside, the game showed the replay but there was no lines on it. I have not turned off replays at any time during the game. Does the line only appear on a tight decision or on all goals that are ruled offside? Could SI verify this as if it is supposed to show for all offside goals and isnt it is a bug and needs looking at.

Just had a controversial offside (ie a tight decision) and the line on the replay did not show the line. I think this is a bug as I have not seen this line for ages now on a offside replay. As stated above I have NOT turned off the replays and they have always been set to goal action

I reported earlier today that i'm not able to see the line.. well moments after this i saw a replay with the red/yellow line .. so i think it is either a bug of rarely shown...

My offside line disapeared than reappeared. I have just had a goal disallowed it showed the replay approx 3 minutes after the goal was scored but didnt show the line. I wonder if the line only shows on tight decisions or not.

Archived