Tactics Screen Bug

I have an annoying bug.

Whenever I go to my Tactics screen on the left I have the Player List which is correct. On the right though I have the Player Instructions coming up as default instead of the Formation.

This is really annoying and however many times I change it I still get this combination when I go to Tactics again.

Anyone else experiencing this or know how to change it?

I have an annoying bug.

Whenever I go to my Tactics screen on the left I have the Player List which is correct. On the right though I have the Player Instructions coming up as default instead of the Formation.

This is really annoying and however many times I change it I still get this combination when I go to Tactics again.

I think that's been fixed in the patch, though I'm not sure. Do you play with the patch?

I have an annoying bug.

Ive got the same, even with the patch its the same for me, 1 of the players is highlighted in yellow, and comes up with details on the position he's in

It isn't a bug, its your computer... I saw a thread for the Demo on here stating one of the folders just needs to be deleted because the computer things that is the screen you wish to see first or something like that... something about caches I wish I knew where the thread was. Search some of the older threads...

But it isn't really a bug because it does not effect the game, just takes one more annoying second to switch

It isn't a bug, its your computer... I saw a thread for the Demo on here stating one of the folders just needs to be deleted because the computer things that is the screen you wish to see first or something like that... something about caches I wish I knew where the thread was. Search some of the older threads...

But it isn't really a bug because it does not effect the game, just takes one more annoying second to switch

It's very annoying and deleting demo folders didn't help

i am having it too, especially annoying in game when i want to make a quick sub, got to change the view all the time, i cant find it in a search, anyone remember the thread name?

Yeah, qould be really helpful if someone would provide a link. :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

right, got to bump this.

updated to 11.1.1 and started a new game. it all worked fine for a while. now i am about 12 games in and it has started doing it again.

i will never call a game 'broken' - i love this game, been playing for 17 years, but the idea that i have to click 3 times to see my formation rather than once is absolutely ridiculous.

for the first time ever i must say - sort it out SI

I have this too. Also I have some similar problem too. I am playing the game with only commentary with seeing the stats screen in match but when I go to tactics screen and make changes like substitutions. Game returns to 3D match screen not commentary stats screen so I must select Stats screen to return to Stats screen. This must be corrected too.

If I change it to formation view (bit obvious mate as I have to do that every time I want to see my formation) it remains until i click continue - so effectively it doesn't stay at all.

I really want one of the SI guys to comment on this. I can turn a blind eye to other issues such as not being able to give a player away for love nor money or some of the ridiculous contract details but this is a real problem in terms of the game's mechanics.

The early football management games in the 90s wouldn't have had a bug like this.

If it's too much trouble to get it right, or to discover these issues through testing don't bother.

The data side of the game is immense, but the gameplay and testing is very obviously flawed.

Archived