New Stadium

I'm manager of Chelsea and at the start of the game I requested a new stadium which the board agreed to build, it showed up on the board requests status screen as being in the planning stage and that the planning stage was due to end on the 12/06/2011, it is now August 2011 and the bar is fully across but the board has said nothing about what is happening next it just seems to be stuck!

Does anyone know if this is normal or when I might hear anything about it?

I have had the same exact thing happen to me tonight. I finally got excited once the time came for them to announce their plans after waiting but then it just stayed as is and continue on past the date and still says 'planning.' I have read on other forums that other people have had the same issue and not just with Chelsea. This is really upsetting because I think my team would benefit from having a much larger stadium than the 41761 all-seater of Stamford Bridge. Anyone else come across this or know of a fix?

I started another game as Chelsea and again got the board to agree to a new stadium and I then went on holiday till just before the planning was due to finish, to see if it was a bug that happened every time or just in that game, and this time I got the news I wanted the planning stage was over and the 75,000 seater Gianfranco Zola stadium was getting built and would be finished by 2012!

I started another game as Chelsea and again got the board to agree to a new stadium and I then went on holiday till just before the planning was due to finish, to see if it was a bug that happened every time or just in that game, and this time I got the news I wanted the planning stage was over and the 75,000 seater Gianfranco Zola stadium was getting built and would be finished by 2012!

Did you get that news the day after planning was finished? Or a few months after?

I have the same issue with my Seria C2 team. A stadium with (I estimate) about 4000 seats would not take years to build! I know cause I'm an architect. :)

Archived