save game won't load

When I try to load my saved game it says 'saved game cannot load' I have tried deleting the fm 11 settings folder but still won't work could anyone please offer a solution or point me in the direction of a relevant thread? thanks!

my v02 backup saves load fine but they are a month behind my latest save just a bit annoying it's done this a few times

Ive had to use my back up save in FM2010 it was very amnoying but once youve got over the fixtures you have to replay you can carry on. When I did it though I wasnt a month behind it was 3 matches. I played each match until I got the result that I had previously had on my lost game. It took an age to replicate it but was worth it in the end

If your computer has crashed during the saving or loading process, there is every liklihood that the save game is corrupted and will be lost. If the previous save loads, then this would confirm this. Use the rolling 3 game autosave option in preferences and set the saving interval to weekly and you will only lose one weeks game time if you have another problem.

If your computer has crashed during the saving or loading process, there is every liklihood that the save game is corrupted and will be lost. If the previous save loads, then this would confirm this. Use the rolling 3 game autosave option in preferences and set the saving interval to weekly and you will only lose one weeks game time if you have another problem.

Fraz is it better to have rolling 10 game autosave and set the save every day?

Fraz is it better to have rolling 10 game autosave and set the save every day?

That way is always going to be the best alternative but does use a lot of hard drive space so I normally suggset the 3 game one, but either is good if there are any indications of future problems.

That way is always going to be the best alternative but does use a lot of hard drive space so I normally suggset the 3 game one, but either is good if there are any indications of future problems.

I have plenty of space, so that's not the problem.

Cheers for the explination.

Archived