Okay SI this is getting REALLY annoying!!

that is how games are recorded in the press, on tv, on the internet, etc...

<home team> vs <away team>

or should SI change it because it annoys you.

this is a football management sim, which aims to replicate real life in as good a way as possible, and that is what happens in the real world.

do you phone sky to complain that the orders change in matches showing your team name last when mentioning a game?

that is how games are recorded in the press, on tv, on the internet, etc...

<home team> vs <away team>

or should SI change it because it annoys you.

this is a football management sim, which aims to replicate real life in as good a way as possible, and that is what happens in the real world.

do you phone sky to complain that the orders change in matches showing your team name last when mentioning a game?

I'm not sure you understand.

This feature worked perfectly in FM10. Now it does not. You just typed a whole load of nonsense.

This has already been reported in the bugs forum and they have replied they are aware of it and we could always hope for a hotfix but I would hazard a guess that it gets sorted in the next patch....and yes it is annoying..also no idea what underwater sunlight is going on about.

Edit-Also this worked fine I believe before the 1st patch so it would seem it was a knock on effect.

Moreover... did you guys notice the weird format in which the list is displayed? One of my starting forwards is always in the MIDDLE of the rating widget list. The Fm 10 format, which basically followed the same format as your formation, was flawless

Archived