Transfers still not all that good.

Right so i've had a brilliant first season with spurs and feel i need to sign better players to get to the level above, so ive signed Dzeko, Sneijder and a few more players which are better than my current ones, which means i dont need a few old players like R.Keane, J.Jenas, J.O'hara.. So i offer them to clubs for their value price yet noone bids, offer them for 0.. noone bids. they are not a massive wages, why arent other teams wanting to take them on????

I've had similar trouble with players avaulable at zero with no-one wanting to buy them (Webber or Hughes)

I'll need to play some more to see if this is a common problem. Dont forget if you dont want them then no-one else will unless they can pay them cheap wages

I had the same problem with Jenas & O'Hara... I ended up loaning O'Hara out.

I'm a bit worried about Jenas though, cos he got upset about me transfer listing him but randomly he seemed to be ok when I told him I'd try to find him a new club asap... I finally managed to find a club interested in loaning him but the deadline passed and he's not in my 25.

I hope this doesn't count as me going against my word... it's not my fault nobody wants him

Archived