You've gotta be kidding me...

This is getting ridiculous! I have just had 7 consecutive away games in a month, all played within 3 or 4 days of each other!

If anything like this happened in real life, I don't think the players could possibly still be alive by the end of it...

whatthehellti0.th.jpg

This is getting ridiculous! I have just had 7 consecutive away games in a month, all played within 3 or 4 days of each other!

If anything like this happened in real life, I don't think the players could possibly still be alive by the end of it...

whatthehellti0.th.jpg

I think you're kidding us. One midweek and one weekend game is exactly how the league works now. Yeah they are away but Reading isn't the other side of the world. And I've NO idea how you ended up playing LA in a regular season.

I'm sure someone with more time than I will swiftly furnish you with a screenie of a properly congested fixture list including three games in four days and one big cup final when all your players are away on internationals.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

I think you're kidding us. One midweek and one weekend game is exactly how the league works now. Yeah they are away but Reading isn't the other side of the world. And I've NO idea how you ended up playing LA in a regular season.

I'm sure someone with more time than I will swiftly furnish you with a screenie of a properly congested fixture list including three games in four days and one big cup final when all your players are away on internationals. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Until someone does that, I'll stick by my claim. One midweek and one weekend, yeah, but all away? LA and Saitama were from the Club World Cup games. First Reading game was league, second was Carling Cup. Juve was Champions League. And as we all know, the so-called neutral venues are not neutral at all!

Don't be so bitter, man... Did you get your tactics wrong? icon_confused.gif You say you don't have much time, yet still bother to come up here and trawl through the threads?

chillax, guy. no need for hostility.

i wouldn't call that a fixture pile up as such. 2/3 days between fixtures is acceptable. if you had no WCC games to play, they might have been league games instead. all this means is that you will have 2 or 3 games in hand if you get to the WCC final.

if you've got a big/good enough squad, use a second string team to play against LA etc. since you're there, i guess you have.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by meriadoc:

Until someone does that, I'll stick by my claim. One midweek and one weekend, yeah, but all away? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soo. You've got two cups games which are as likely to be away as at home. Two WCC games which are definitely away because the J-League isn't playable. And three league games away. Wow phone the police you've been robbed icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm not bitter at all. Perhaps you need to pick up a dictionary before you bandy around big words you obviously can't handle.

VB

And the big words I am bandying around are...? Midweek? Weekend? I wonder if those are big words to you?

I'll just resist the temptation to accuse him for starting the insults and allow this to degrade into a flame war.

Some people are just impossible to deal with... icon_rolleyes.gif

All I'm trying to say is that in real life, this probably wouldn't happen, and it is a counter-argument for realism in the game.

Archived