Resting players after a game

I always rest my players after a game for either 1 or 2 days depending how low their fitness is or when our next game is. For some reason though i cant rest certain players after a game, but i can rest others. The option for resting the players isnt there to click on. I can sometimes rest them later on during the week, but normally by then its to late to get them back up to match fitness. Does anyone know why this happens?

I always rest my players after a game for either 1 or 2 days depending how low their fitness is or when our next game is. For some reason though i cant rest certain players after a game, but i can rest others. The option for resting the players isnt there to click on. I can sometimes rest them later on during the week, but normally by then its to late to get them back up to match fitness. Does anyone know why this happens?

are they already resting? if they are already on a "rest" u cannot give them more rest..

I have never tried resting, where is the option, private chat?

Maybe it is only avail to players with low natural fitness or stamina?

No you can do it through the squad list. Right click on the player, then scroll down to training and the rest option should be there.

Archived