Terminating Loan's

Hi I have Romone Rose on a season long loan for my Kidderminster side and he has just torn his calf muscle leaving him out for 5 months.

I want to terminate his loan but when I look at the action's there is no option to...I have now looked at all of my season long loan's and the option to terminate loan is not there.

Any explanation's?

All done, cheers buddy, Still would be good to find out if it is an official bug!

Excellent, what did you do, send him back or heal him :)

Either way, he'll probably get injured again long-term knowing the amount of injuries you seem to get on this game...!

Alan Hutton broke VDVs leg on my Spurs game after the first click of continue.

I have successfully terminated Martin Gritton's loan at Torquay and have brought in other players. Now I am passed the transfer window I checked on my current loanees and have no option to terminate their contract. Even in the "have a chat" screen, the option to discuss contract termination is greyed out.

I just sent him back, Interesting that you say you could send them back in a transfer window, I am currently in January and the option has appeared.

I am unaware if this is a rule or not, I have looked but have found no answer as of yet, would be good to get some official SI correspondence on this.

Archived