Attribute Development Graph too small

When you click on any attribute in a player's profile, it will show an attribute development graph at the bottom right of the screen. I find it a bit too small to be practical. It is almost impossible to distinguish a change in 1 point in an attribute on the graph. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?

FYI, my display setting is set to 1280 x 768, and I am using the FM11 default skin. Is there any solution to make it bigger?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

An example:

34niiau.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Given that attributes rarely fluctuate by more than two or three points over the space of a year, it seems much more sensible to show a range of 10 points rather than 20. So if for example you were looking at a player's Finishing attribute which was currently 13, you would see a graph with 8 to 18 on the vertical axis. You'd be able to see the attribute development much more easily then.

I agree with the idea. The graph is pretty much useless in its current state. I suggest making a poll, and asking people if they would prefer a larger graph, or they're fine with the cramped one.

Also, an SI employee known as Riz Remes on these forums seems to be taking interest in the issues there are with the training screen in FM11. He posted on my other thread saying that they're trying to add training sliders on the player training screen, just like in FM10. He seems like a reasonable guy and once you've created that Poll and have some support for the idea, maybe you should send him a PM with the link for that Poll thread.

Or, we could just wait for someone from SI to run into this thread... :)

Or they could go back to the old system, where they had a whole page devoted to the attributes graph. As well as being too small it's also tucked away in such a manner that it's impact is lessened. I've never really looked at it, despite checking regularly on training regimes, both at club level and player level.

I agree with the idea. The graph is pretty much useless in its current state. I suggest making a poll, and asking people if they would prefer a larger graph, or they're fine with the cramped one.

Also, an SI employee known as Riz Remes on these forums seems to be taking interest in the issues there are with the training screen in FM11. He posted on my other thread saying that they're trying to add training sliders on the player training screen, just like in FM10. He seems like a reasonable guy and once you've created that Poll and have some support for the idea, maybe you should send him a PM with the link for that Poll thread.

Or, we could just wait for someone from SI to run into this thread... :)

posting it in the user interface forum may be your best bet as it is more likely to be viewed by the SI staff who focus on this area

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/200-User-Interface

the more detailed your argument with facts and figures wherever possible will also help persuade the team that this is an issue worth looking into

Archived