WP

Hi there,

Im playing with Liverpool and I sign 3 young players (info from previous FM) and they didn't manage to gain a work perm.

So I send the lads on loan to Genk for the rest of the season, one of this players already plays for the is National Team but is status didnt change yet.

What is possible or I should to the is situation been review again to an WP.

Chears.

Btw is it me only or the game is much easier then previous years.

1st year on premier league only with 4 signs I manage to win the League and the FA Cup.

WIth Chelski finish in 8 - Arsenal- 6, Man City 13 all players just wana leave Man City.

Hi,

I think "based on what Sammy Lee tells me on my game" they need to be sent on loan for 3 years before they gain nationality. I have not tried this myself.

I think the rules are either

Gain EU Nationality (3 years on loan)

Play in 75% of available National Games

Be a HUGE prospect

Hope this helps

P.S I find this slightly easier, however I find that I have to change tactics after every 4/5 games in order to keep getting good results.

I did a season with 4-2-3-1 and finish Top with Torres scroing almost 40 goals and Gerard with another 20.

The hardest games was against smaller teams and Spurs. I manage to secure the Championship on last 3 games on away victory vs Arsenal.

I was lucky I didnt got many injurys on key players and now for next season I got Gareath Barry 4.5m, Mexes and Emanuelson for Free.

At the start of the season I got Diarra from Real 3m, Milan Badje 2.5m, dutch guy for 4.8m and Tradelli 16M.

Didnt manage big victorys expect on the euro cup but on the Premier League most victory 2-1 / 1-0 / 3-0.

i never manage to win nothing with Liverpool in the 1st season on the last 3 football managers

I did a season with 4-2-3-1 and finish Top with Torres scroing almost 40 goals and Gerard with another 20.

The hardest games was against smaller teams and Spurs. I manage to secure the Championship on last 3 games on away victory vs Arsenal.

I was lucky I didnt got many injurys on key players and now for next season I got Gareath Barry 4.5m, Mexes and Emanuelson for Free.

At the start of the season I got Diarra from Real 3m, Milan Badje 2.5m, dutch guy for 4.8m and Tradelli 16M.

Didnt manage big victorys expect on the euro cup but on the Premier League most victory 2-1 / 1-0 / 3-0.

i never manage to win nothing with Liverpool in the 1st season on the last 3 football managers

I have found that it is "easier" to beat the big teams in this version, however I find that it is harder to beat the weak team. All my losses and most of my draws are against teams in the bottom 10 of the league.

I found the demo was much easier, I had 1 tactic (4-3-3) and won all but 1 game..now that doesn't work (which I like), but perhaps the larger teams are a bit underpower, or we are just THAT good :D

Anyways, congrats with the league win

Archived