Ask Assistant 'Opposition Instructions'

• SI Staff

These depend on the tactical knowledge and ability of the assistant manager (he may not be identifying any real threats tactically) , as well as the level of opposition (poor opposition is unlilkely to warrant any special attention), so in some cases the assistant simply may not have any suggestions to give.

Or better yet, why cant you click on it at all sometimes?

You can mate - if you go to your manager options you can simply select apply assistant's ideas (or something like that) prior to each game and it will automatically be done for you.

You can mate - if you go to your manager options you can simply select apply assistant's ideas (or something like that) prior to each game and it will automatically be done for you.

Will he then automatically make changes during the match?

What are the best stats to look for and in what order when looking for an assistant manager?

I take it judging player ability and potential are up there but what else are important?

tactical knowledge for advices during game

motivating for team talk (and press conf- but not sure)

man management, level of discipline

What are the best stats to look for and in what order when looking for an assistant manager?

I take it judging player ability and potential are up there but what else are important?

Judging CA,PA; Man management; Tactical Knowledge, Determination. Also take into account his coaching attributes.

That's what I look for anyway.

Archived