Coaches assignments

Every time I set my coaches to a specific task i.e. ball control, shooting etc. it stays set fine when I continue the game.

Then whenever I have saved and reload the game all there assignments are just totally random and they appear to be doing whatever they want to do, such as a technical coach just doing strength training.

Anyone else having this problem or am I doing something wrong?

I think the coaches auto assign roles now, not sure why they seem to forget their roles for you though?

But i have noticed this for example :-

I will set all my coaches to how how i want them set, then if i sack one of the weaker coaches...the others seem to auto assign the roles to cover for the loss of the one that just left/got sacked.

This is a bit of a pain. As i used to do my coaches one by one. i.e. sack one, hire a better one and set his coaching areas...then sack another and repeat.

This problem with this is how i mentioned above, as soon as you sack one...the rest seem to "auto assign" roles. Not sure if there is an option to turn this off.

I wouldn't be surprised if SI have put this in for the people that don't pay attention to training. Because if they didnt renew a coaches contract for whatever reason, as soon as he left club...they would have a gap in one of their training areas and prob not even be aware of it.

Now that it "appears" to auto assign roles/duties as soon as you sack one.

It's a small niggle for me not major but it is annoying.

Instead of doing them all one by one and having to constantly reset the duties to how i want...i now just sack them all at once and (once i have my list of staff i want) then go off and hire them all at once...then set their duties...all at once.

It would be good if we could have the option to turn this off. Maybe there is and i just haven't noticed it yet.

Does anyone else have this problem of duties resetting on a coach dismissal? Or does anyone else (like the OP) have their duties reset after a save oir a load? Maybe the whole resetting thing is a bug?

• SI Staff

The game only checks and verifies coaching assignments when you hire/fire coaches, to make sure no categories are left without coaches. Based on the feedback so far, we've been looking to optimize the verification process so that it would only add the minimum needed extra assignments to cover for any missing assignments without affecting any other assignments. If all goes well, these adjustments should already be included in the hot-fix for the Spanish league issue.

Archived