First match of first game...oh dear dear dear

Downloaded from Steam today. First match played in 2011:

WorryingFirstGame.PNG

Yes, that's 3 red cards in the first game, which, btw, is a friendly.

Not to mention a BS lobbed goal was first ever highlight I saw...

I shall persevere, as I have through every previous version, but I am worried, as this match was an utter joke, from start to finish.

LOOL

Before that match, I Mutual Terminated one of my coach's contracts (his stats were 666666). I then offered essentially the same money to someone better. Note that my board expressly told me I could do this on day one.

Lo and behold:

SighSi.png

Not good enough SI, not good enough. It's taken essentially one game week to spot these issues...

As stated, the entire match was ridiculous. Not just the red cards.

Please note that, like I'm sure you have, I've hundreds of seasons in previous versions of this game (going back to CM in DOS) so I feel I can spot pretty easily when things are smelling a bit (or lot) "BS like"...

LOOL

Before that match, I Mutual Terminated one of my coach's contracts (his stats were 666666). I then offered essentially the same money to someone better. Note that my board expressly told me I could do this on day one.

Lo and behold:

SighSi.png

Not good enough SI, not good enough. It's taken essentially one game week to spot these issues...

You can clearly view how many staffers you can have and do have. there is a list.

If you've been playing since CM2 then you should know by now that sometimes weird results and decisions go against you.

Pretty certain, if you're so upset about it, if you started this game again you'd get some results that you'd be happier with.

Just because of some crazy fluke of a friendly and an uncooperative board you've decided FM2011 is broken? As someone said above, try playing it for more than 5 minutes.

LOOL

Lo and behold:

Did you check your staff quota?

Tevez and Adebayor feel your pain... Both were sent off for me in two seperate matches. Adebayor's sending off came after he scored two goals. Actually the tackle he made on the player looked very normal (standing tackle) straight red card...

Moving on, Tevez, who apparently held a private chat with Nigel De Jong, gets sent off in the first 3 minutes after a two footed back tackle on a defender in my Euro cup game (note that Tevez's tackling was set on Normal). Straight red card, bye bye Tevez.

I ended up getting a 2-1 win, after a beautiful injury time goal by Fabio Coentrao.. That put me in a good mood, so I decided to appeal against the ban (which I think Tevez deserved, but I didn't! >_>) I did hold a private chat with him and told him he better work on his attitude or he'll be transfer listed.. He was shocked at my reaction, but I said I'm the boss and whatever I say goes, that one turned him into a obedient lil' pup. Now let's just hope he performs well...

Archived