Apparently, \Eriksson thinks I'm rubbish..

Okay, so I was done with beating Leicester 4-2 with my Man City (which is currently unhappy because I'm a semi-professional footballer >_>).

Anyway, Eriksson 'rubbished' my tactics and said that my squad could do a lot better. Being the @$$hole that I am, I wanted to retaliate.. But there was no option in the manager interaction that would let me comment on the manager and his team's performance in my game? Or am I missing something?

The comment popped up right after the match was over. Do I need to make these manager-oriented comments before my inbox is flooded with post-match items, or when I am on the post-match stats?

The interaction between managers is absolutely awful.

I was managing Atletico, went to Valencia and spanked them 5-2. Their manager made negative comments in the press about my approach, saying that it'd be more effective if my players shot more often. What? Did he want to lose by more?

It's bad enough that a manager who has just been walloped at home is having a pop ( he'd surely be ridiculed in real life) but you can't even respond directly to his supposed criticism.

I'm playing the game now for the first time in, I think, 3 years, and I'm disappointed that manager interaction doesn't seem to have improved at all. The things you can tell a manager always seems completely generic. When a manager says something about you, and you click "respond", you never have the option of actually responding, because your options are never in any way related to what he was saying about you.

It makes the while thing get old in a matter of a handful of games, and after that I've found myself just ignoring that whole side of the game, because it's so shallow and boring.

Okay, so I was done with beating Leicester 4-2 with my Man City (which is currently unhappy because I'm a semi-professional footballer >_>).

Anyway, Eriksson 'rubbished' my tactics and said that my squad could do a lot better. Being the @$$hole that I am, I wanted to retaliate.. But there was no option in the manager interaction that would let me comment on the manager and his team's performance in my game? Or am I missing something?

The comment popped up right after the match was over. Do I need to make these manager-oriented comments before my inbox is flooded with post-match items, or when I am on the post-match stats?

You got the day out, to respond or something like that. Recommend you respond right away using the preassigned answer to bla bla.

However I agree it needs more than just a little work.

I had similar comments from managers I've beaten...

also, I got trounced by Bolton (4-0) only to have Owen Coyle comment that my team's passing game is truly something to behold and that every team should try to follow our lead.

it seems like they've tried to have managers who've been beaten appear grumpier and victorious managers appear nicer, but the comments don't always seem to make any sense

I had similar comments from managers I've beaten...

also, I got trounced by Bolton (4-0) only to have Owen Coyle comment that my team's passing game is truly something to behold and that every team should try to follow our lead.

it seems like they've tried to have managers who've been beaten appear grumpier and victorious managers appear nicer, but the comments don't always seem to make any sense

maybe he was being sarcastic

Archived