My club putting in transfer offres behind my back

Not sure if this is old news or not, i have attempted a couple of searches and cannot find a relevent thread, so i do apologise if I am repeating someone else!

I am into my sixth season with Liverpool, and unlocked the sugar daddy unlocakable at the end of my 4th season. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or if it was happening before, but every june and july once the transfer window opens I get news messages that Liverpool have put in bids for players I do not have on my shortlist, nor do I have any interest in teh players (usually!). What I would like to know is: is this a genuine bug, or is teh board going behind my back to sign players THEY want? Becasue that would be cool, but I have a feeling its a bug!

Not sure if this is old news or not, i have attempted a couple of searches and cannot find a relevent thread, so i do apologise if I am repeating someone else!

I am into my sixth season with Liverpool, and unlocked the sugar daddy unlocakable at the end of my 4th season. I'm not sure if this is a coincidence or if it was happening before, but every june and july once the transfer window opens I get news messages that Liverpool have put in bids for players I do not have on my shortlist, nor do I have any interest in teh players (usually!). What I would like to know is: is this a genuine bug, or is teh board going behind my back to sign players THEY want? Becasue that would be cool, but I have a feeling its a bug!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">teh board going behind my back </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh n i have the same problem also n funny thing is they bid for a player the i did not bid for n i have the cancel the bid all time.

Archived