You know you are looking at a true Football simulation and not just another "game"

When you spent the past 3 hours on FM11 and only actually played one match...a friendly vs your reserves!

No joke. And I love it! There are too many standout features to mention here, but I would like to highlight the new training system. For the first time I am actually creating my own training schedules and not relying on downloaded ones. They are a blast.

As usual I am tweaking my tactics to make them just right and spending great amounts of time on the transfer market attempting to sign new staff and a few new players. Not easy when you are Kettering Town F.C.

Also like to point out how much I am loving the new negotiation options as they happen in real time. Such a great feature, not sure how we went so long without it.

Over all this is a great job.

I always find that the first season takes the longest amount of time due to the initial set-ups and configurations of tactics etc...

It would also depend on how you view each match and what you leave to your Ass Man, as to how long your season takes.

When you spent the past 3 hours on FM11 and only actually played one match...a friendly vs your reserves!

No joke. And I love it! There are too many standout features to mention here, but I would like to highlight the new training system. For the first time I am actually creating my own training schedules and not relying on downloaded ones. They are a blast.

As usual I am tweaking my tactics to make them just right and spending great amounts of time on the transfer market attempting to sign new staff and a few new players. Not easy when you are Kettering Town F.C.

Also like to point out how much I am loving the new negotiation options as they happen in real time. Such a great feature, not sure how we went so long without it.

Over all this is a great job.

havent started yet, but nice to hear, that the small parts of the game, still have the same addicttiveness, as always i might add ;-)

dont know why, but i have a feeling, that this version, with a patch or 2, is going to be the best ever and by quite some margin.

the new features needs a bit of fine tuning, but even with closed eyes, its easy to see the huge potentiall in this version.

Re-started my game from scratch last night after forgetting to fix the German National team issue (small things like that bug me).

I spent over an hour before hitting the continue button, and two hours after that hit on training and tactics etc.

Immersive? Just a little bit.

Very immersive... I just like to think how much I have grown up along with each version of this game. I think I stopped punching walls after conceding a goal sometime around CM4... don't think I have broken a mouse since CM 97/98... haven't had my whole day ruined after a run of losses since FM 09... But I still cheer and celebrate in the same stupid way after scoring a goal as I did waaaaayyy back when I played my very first match on CM 2!

I always find that the first season takes the longest amount of time due to the initial set-ups and configurations of tactics etc...

It would also depend on how you view each match and what you leave to your Ass Man, as to how long your season takes.

Dont think that "Ass Man" is a very good abbreviation of assistant manager here. Personally, I wouldn't leave anything to my "ass man"

I love it too especially now they have put player interaction in without releasing comments in the press about there form etc.... This is a great feature, would also be great though if you could also release info to the press about a player if you wished to

I only bought it yesterday, put it on at 6pm, finished playing around 12, and i swear to the holy-est of holy's i only played one match against my reserve team. Spent the rest of my time transfer listing, signing staff and most of my time scouting players. I went villa btw, signed yaya sanogo, fabio coentrao and a 17yr old korean striker from psv (i think)- he's rated as 5-star potential (9 million he cost)

Archived