Mauro Boselli

Just wondering what the Wigan player Mauro Boselli is like on everyone else's game?

Would be nice if people could upload some screenshots of his career stats.

Bagged 23 goals in 35 games for me in his first season but i scraped being relegated by one goal (last game of the season to just like the sheff utd game a few seasons ago) so just wondering if he's a goal machine on anyone's else game or if it's my tactics what i use since i've had a pretty good start to the season so far with a extended look & moding of my tactic i may be tempted to release it as a beta.

Cheers.

He looks very very well a complete striker was wondering how he would be on the game after the huge fee wigan spent on him he could do very well on my mallorca side

fu01ux.png

As you can see quite an impressive first season which won him on the top scorer award in the Premiership something which is quite difficult since you've got the likes of Rooney, Torres, Droga etc.

Seems to be leaving to my other striker (Rodallega) to score the goals so far but has contributed in a different way with his assists, already passed last seasons amount and im only five games into the 0'11 season.

Hope he does as well at your Mallorca side, really does look like one of the better strikers on FM this version.

Archived