Inconsistant!!!!!!

I am Millwall and am SOOOOO inconsitant I will win four on the spin then then lose three but like 3 or 4 nil. My defence is bad, on paper i is ok but not to warant letting in more goals than scoring.

Doe anyone else experience this, i have tried many tactics and changed players and training.

I am Millwall and am SOOOOO inconsitant I will win four on the spin then then lose three but like 3 or 4 nil. My defence is bad, on paper i is ok but not to warant letting in more goals than scoring.

Doe anyone else experience this, i have tried many tactics and changed players and training.

Yeah I'm suffering from inconsistency.

My defence is:

GK: Paul Gallacher

DL: J'Lloyd Samuel

DR: Danny Mills

DC: Anthony Gardner

DC: Kelvin Wilson

Now IMO that's a pretty tough defence to crack for the Championship side, but when I'm away from home they seem to wilt (Especially Samuel for some reason..)

I think I'm gonna have to go for 5-3-2 for away games. Sorry though Rob, I've just realised I haven't and can't offer you much help at all!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rob J:

Doe anyone else experience this, i have tried many tactics and changed players and training. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that sounds like consistancy to me! win 4; lose 4. thats consistancy. inconsistancy is when you win one week then lose the next and so on.

the problem sounds like your just not very good icon_razz.gif

Archived