Referee interactions?

I think something that is crucial to me is the ability to interact with the referee's and yell at them. I've had a few occurrences already where the referee made abysmal decisions and I can't voice my opinion, and the press conferences seem to never ask you anything about the referee performances unless its a penalty plee. (If I am not mistaken, last years version at least asked you if the referee played a role in the outcome, hasn't happened to me yet, despite having 4 games where the referee had a rating of 5 or lower.)

Just to lay it down that I am doing really well so far in the league so its not the fact that I am just in a losing rage :p Its the fact that I hate referees that do terrible decisions that make you suffer or give one side 7 yellow cards and the other none. Just makes you feel victimised. No matter the result.

I have to agree. Referee interactions would be awesome, it could also be used as a way of mind games.

How many times has Sir Alex Ferguson made comments about the referee before a match which sometimes' put's the referee under pressure to appear not as biased to the host.

Possibly has the chance to blow up magically and make games unplayable, because if you unsettle the referee before the game, he might make blatant decisions which affect your team in a positive or negative way, which in turn brings the game into despute (no pun intended)

If SI want to make the game more interactive has they have done year after year with Chats, talking to media and press conferences then referee commenting is a next logical step in my opinion.

Archived