10 minutes injury time ?!?!

I dunno whether to laugh or cry, or whether its a bug or not !?!

Big game 3rd V 4th in La Liga. 4 minute injury time indicated. There is not a booking or sub or anything in the 4 minutes added time, so when we hit the 96th minute and i get a red card im ****ed off. Now then it gets worse....

I hit the 100th minute and concede. I kick off and bang, there goes the whistle. It felt like it was playing on until it equalised and then game over. What is with the 10 minutes injury time. I mean really, where did it come from ?! With only 1 injury and that was in the first half ?!?!?!

In the whole of my football manager playing days i've never played 10 minutes injury time? Anybody else had this ?

99mins.jpg

Are you sure Alex Ferguson wasn't having words with the 4th official on the sidelines here? :p

I have had 7 minutes before in one match I think it was where it was supposed to originally be only 4. I know the the added on minutes are the minimum time added on allowed but I think I'd be p***ed off if the opposition scored against me in this way too.

Its a minimum of 4 minutes....the referee can play for as long as he likes. FACT

In this case perhaps time wasting, subs, injury, ball out of play frequently or for long period of time. There could have been a crowd disturbance within the regulated 4 minutes.

Yeah.... but considering none of those happened. The ball was constantly in play, no injuries in the second half or injury time and as for crowd disturbance ... well thats ridiculous. Im sure the game doesn't count that factor in. FYI, the referee can also pick the ball up, boot it in a teams goal and make it 1 - 0 if he likes. FACT.

Would he do it, probably not.

Its a minimum of 4 minutes....the referee can play for as long as he likes. FACT

In this case perhaps time wasting, subs, injury, ball out of play frequently or for long period of time. There could have been a crowd disturbance within the regulated 4 minutes.

Rafa, is that you?

Your confusing FM with real life ;)

Too much time being added on was an issue with FM09 that seemed to be tweaked for FM10. Looks like it has returned though. Bring it to the bugs forum please

I had a very similar issue. Managing Swansea, 2-0 up against Cardiff and conceded in the 51st minute of the 1st half (2 mins added on supposedly). Then 3-2 up and conceded in the 9th of a recommended 4 mins injury time to draw 3-3.

If it wasn't for the fact that we had just beaten Cardiff 1-0 in real life i might have had my FM persona commit suicide.

I had a very similar issue. Managing Swansea, 2-0 up against Cardiff and conceded in the 51st minute of the 1st half (2 mins added on supposedly). Then 3-2 up and conceded in the 9th of a recommended 4 mins injury time to draw 3-3.

If it wasn't for the fact that we had just beaten Cardiff 1-0 in real life i might have had my FM persona commit suicide.

Haha. I hear ya buddy. Did the game literally end as soon as you kicked off after there goal ? Thats what happened to me.

Archived