Why i feel like all players are at level of local division?

Even with Palermo or now Leverkusen the players are just lame. They will wait an hour before they plass the ball, they will miss everything and when they will not miss they will hit from 5 feet the keeper. They play kind of slow, disorganized. They are like from amateur lazy little town Sunday game when everyone just wait to sit down and have a beer. How i can get that bastards to play. I tryed everything. So big different from 2010 latest patch.

Im seeing the samething, but I thought its because Im managing in a low level league. I have to try with a top prem team, if its still like this that would really be crap. Cause right now they do play like a bunch of kids

Even with Palermo or now Leverkusen the players are just lame. They will wait an hour before they plass the ball, they will miss everything and when they will not miss they will hit from 5 feet the keeper. They play kind of slow, disorganized. They are like from amateur lazy little town Sunday game when everyone just wait to sit down and have a beer. How i can get that bastards to play. I tryed everything. So big different from 2010 latest patch.

I'm managing Palermo playing and offensive short pass football, of course we don't play as Barcelona; but players like Abel Hernandez, Nocerino and Cassani are givin great apparences (besides what Pastore and Liverani usually do). Maybe the fact that Palermo is a team with very poor fast wide players and many defensive midfielders with low acceleration is the reason they tend to look lazy compared to what Essien or Xavi do, but hey it's Palermo.

Archived