Asking a player to come out of retirement?

Anyone know how to do this? I'm desperate for Martin Palermo to reconsider his decision to retire at the end of the season. He's just scored a hattrick on the final day of the season (opening stage). He reckons he's retiring at the end of the season, but I don't know if that's the opening stage or the closing stage (I assume the opening stage). I can't find the option to ask him to reconsider. Does anyone else know?

this should apply to everybody ingame! i'd love to ask bergkamp to come back as a player xD

Yeah, like that would happen with his fear of planes. ;)

Actually this topic interests me did someone managed to convince retiring players to reconsider?

Yeah, I was sure I saw the option in previous FMs, but I can't find it for the life of me know. At least Palermo's playing in the Closing Stage (what a way to bow out it would have been with a glorious hattrick in a 7-0 home win having already been crowned champions), but I'd quite like an extra year out of him.

I've got this problem, I'm in 2012 and am the Blackburn and England manager. Can't ask Paul Robinson to come out of retirement, can't even enter an (int) conversation with him as the option just sends you to club interaction.

It's a pity as IRL he'll be coming back, and in my game all the other GKs have been really poor for their clubs

Archived