Is anyone having trouble getting teams to offer first team football for loanees?

I'm getting lots of offers for players I make available for loan, but none (literally zero) of them offering to play the player regularly. I'm managing in the Premiership, and most of the bids come from the Championship, or from lower-half teams in foreign top divisions. I just wonder why there's no bids from teams slightly worse than these ones, who would be able to offer him regular games. Is anyone else experiencing this or able to give any advice to help get my youngsters more games?

I have not encountered this yet as I am playing lower league.

In FM 2010 I noticed that if you insisted on 'Can Be Recalled' then they don't offer first team football as often.

On hte othe rhand, if you do have 'Can Be Recalled' set you can just loan them out to a side and if they don't play the player, recall them.

I have to assume if the loanee is better than players already on that team's roster they will play him

I'm getting exactly the same.

Two things need adding to FM regarding loans (and have for years):

1. An ability to set a "minimum playing time" option for your players you are trying to loan out. This would stop you having to waste time rejecting all the "cover for first team" offers.

2. An ability to offer playing time when trying to get a loanee. If you offer significant playing time this should make a massive difference to the player, and to the club (in the case it's a youngster who needs games).

This is a massive oversight.

I'm always suspicious of FM when the human operates differently to the CPU. This is 100% the case when teams offer playing time to get a loan, and we are unable to do the same.

Archived