The game in general?

I'm a big LLM player, and last year it was easy to take a team predicted to finish last in the conf north up in the first season? Iv started with redditch this game signed some quality players for this division and just do not seem to be able to hardly create any chances in the games and concede in the last minute every game. Also so many books in every game and a sending off every game too.

Is it a bug? I'm good at LLM just do not understand why i cannot get a win from anywhere?

Probably just need to work on your team, just because you have good players doesnt mean you will win things. I mean look at Bradford, they are a pretty big club, yet they cannot seem to go up from league 2 :p

Im sure once you play a bit more your team will get its shape and begin to work better. I mean a new manager means new tactics, formations, training etc. Just cos your good at your job doesn't mean it all automatically happens for you. Tony Mowbray at Middelsbrough is a good example, hes a really good manager, yet he lost to bottom of the table bristol in his first game, and was very lucky to get a win on his second game with palace scoring two own goals and missing a few sitters. It all takes time. If you are a good LLM manager your team will get some results sooner or later. Try to fiddle around with your tactics etc if not, i mean they are unheard of players, i doubt they will all be able to adapt to changes at the click of a finger.

See where you are half way or a third of the way through the season and then evaluate whether/what changes need to be made.

Archived