Can't tutor any players?

I'm Atletico Roma and I don't understand why i can't tutor my any of my players... they are in the first team squad but they don't really play more of available for reserves... anyway when i have a private chat with all of them the tutoring option is greyed out and its really frustrating because i have no idea why? All the players i'm trying are under 22. Quite annoying especially when i have a 38 year old with 20 determination i want him to pass that onto someone else!

You have to select the player you want to do the tutoring. Example; If you wanted Canales to be tutored by Kaka, you'd go to Kaka, have a chat, choose development and select which player you want him to tutor then that player is called in for a chat and you suggest tutoring, he can say yes or no. If the young players reputation is too high they wont be availabe to be tutored so Canales probably wouldnt be availabe for selection...

Seems stupid to make it 1 directional. Why change it. Also lol i'm not 100% sure but all my players probably have the same rep probably something like local so thats a flaw.

I'm also struggling to find the option to have a team meeting... hope they haven't removed it and hope it'll be avilable soon (especially if my bad run of form continues!!!)

Archived