How to delete threads/account

Hi, due to the introduction of FMHVibe I am removing this account as I will not use it anymore.

However I have been unable to find how to delete a full thread without deleting all my posts one by one and more importantly how to delete my wbarn account.

Any ideas?

Flattering on my behalf that you think so much of my forum to post this but realistically it is spam and I wouldn't advise deleting your account in case you visit the forum again next year for news (though I am Mr FMH News 2010 ;)). As for threads, PM a moderator. I am sure Marc Vaughan will do it.

2 actually, ones which I didn't invest money in and the last one got merged but I remade it. Say what you like but I have now spent £200 on this forum and I reckon before having a pop at me should actually see how many I have made and the reasons why.

What a rip off

To be fair both forums have their pros and cons, this forum is good for the technical help and news the SI staff provide but if you want discussion, general help and content then FMHVibe has it all (though we do try to aim to provide the best help we can on any subject and also get the news up ASAP).

Archived