Me managing Nottingham Forest and Coaching Scotland at the same time

i started of as managing scotland and then when i was going through first half of the season i noticed some of the younger players weren't doing as good as my coaches said so i decided to manage a club while i'm at it and nottingham forest offered the job and now what i do is buy scottish players who have potential to be good train them with nottingham forest and even have them play some games and then put them on the Scotland squad. It has worked well til it comes to a point when your with a club and u deicide u need to also bring in other players to make sure the club sustain good stature to buy players.

I started with club having more than 20 scottish players now while i'm in my 2020 year i got only 6 scottish players now playing for me. Most notable scottish players i bought was John Fleck, Lee Wallace, Darren Barr and Danny Wilson.

I'll have an image up of what my team looks like now as now i have players like Bale, Olic, Todorov n Delph playing for them. I'd recommend Todorov as a good buy for any lower managers and even lower premiership teams :)

Archived