Natural Positions

job

Hi,

If you train and continually play a player in a new position, can they become a natural in that position? For example the way Kuyt moved from Striker to RW for Liverpool.

If so how long does it take? Is it dependent on anything else?

afaik they dont become natural and accomplished is as far as they go (although that is 19 out of 20 when you look at the editor)

it is dependant on a players versatility, which is a hidden attribute but will be mentioned on some coaches reports. a rough guide is that if a player can only play in one position the chances of them being versatile are slim, but if they have more than one recognised positions, and are at a reasonable standard in other positions then it is safe to say they will be good candidates for re-training.

the time it takes depends on how developed they are at the new position, versatility and the quality of coaches

Natural is definitely achievable depending on their hidden stats. You have to play them there and have to keep them retraining in that position. The minute you stop it'll start to drop.

If he becomes do I still have to train him in that position?

Thanks mate. It was a good experience. Good podcast too I thought when I listened to it.

Yeah, top one. I think i recognised elgreenios voice. :D By the voice I'd say you're 28,29 or something like that :D And you asked a hard question too according to Miles! :D:D

Yeah, top one. I think i recognised elgreenios voice. :D By the voice I'd say you're 28,29 or something like that :D And you asked a hard question too according to Miles! :D:D

My age is in my profile, yeah elgreenio was there, as was BarnetBoyz and Nepenthez. Sure there were others but not that I'm aware of.

My age is in my profile, yeah elgreenio was there, as was BarnetBoyz and Nepenthez. Sure there were others but not that I'm aware of.

I saw the thread about that podcast as you could see based on my comedy with TT. :p i just recognised his voice from his YT profile.

Archived