Unhappy Players A Joke (Ridiculous)

Awrite guys absaloutley love the game except from talkin to your damn players, they react like a pregnant wife a week before they pop its a joke, heres my problem, i am manager of Milan and have a superb morale team winning the league and ueropa league in 1st season, halfway through my 2nd season i am in italian cup playing at home against some minnow team, my team play shocking but scrape a 1-1 draw with a last minute goal, i tell the team i was dissapointed and the performance wasnt good enough, FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My star striker Cardozo becomes upset about the way i talk to my team during matches, i let it slip this once thinking the problem will go away, to my amazment he issues me a tranfer request stating he cant work with me anymore and there is no option to speak to him because he doesnt want to, joke, i rejected the request because he is a quality player but he issues another 3 during the rest of the season, cardozo's morale is at the lowest possible and he's dragging down the team and Gattuso wanted to speak to me stating alot of the team disliked Cardozo and he wants something done, because Cardozo's morale and performances had become shocking i decided to place him on my transfer list, and i was shocked to get the message cardozo's unhappy at being listed, doesnt want to leave, being forced out the club:confused:, i tell him if he improves his performance/attitude he will be removed from list, NO!!!! he says , I Donet belive you, i have lost faith in you i want to leave:confused:, to my amazment Srna was unhappy in the way i have treated one of our best players and hands in a transfer request, i rejected then have a conversation with srna and tell him i will demote him to reserves because of his bad attitude, he says he feels he deserves it and will strive to improve our relationship, the very next day he issues another tranfer request because he feels our relationship has been destroyed, so i accept this request only to find that Pato is unhappy with the way i have treated Srna:confused::confused:,

MY GOD

What am i supposed to do, and P.S Pato Dislikes Ibrahimovic and Ibrahimovic dislikes Gareth bale, they both want it sorted, sounds like a ticking time bomb ready to blow, whenever you try and sell any1 the squad become unhappy, JOKE any1 else expercing anythins like this

Awrite guys absaloutley love the game except from talkin to your damn players, they react like a pregnant wife a week before they pop

I think a lot of players usually behave as a pregnant wife. But they never overcome this staus.

I'm sure people are mate, but most wont hear a bad thing said about the game, just the way it is sadly.

Not at all.

1) It's not the only thread on the subject

2) the OP is more or less a wall of text and is difficult to read.

As for the issue itself, I'm a bit of a Mancini in that I rarely talk to my players, so haven't had too much trouble yet, I'm sure its coming.

What i do know as someone who manages people IRL (not footballers, but the theories are the same) I can tell you that no matter how old they are, how experienced and how much they earn, people can at any time be absolutely childish babies and chuck their toys out their prams.

Not a day goes by when I don't have someone tell me they can't work with X anymore because X is always rubbish or rude or whatever. Not a day goes by without someone cussing the boss(thats me, they think I don't hear, I do!).

Yes the player interaction may go slightly over the top from what I've read but as I say not had enough experience yet to write it off.

Archived