Can you Edit the amount of ECC (Champions League) spots a league gets ????

The Bundesliga will have 4 CL spots starting in 2012/13 season and Serie A will only have 3 CL spots then.. Is there a way to make it happen in the game (editor maybe) ? Cause the game doesn't change it on its own..

Or maybe SI can put it in the next Patch? is that possible and where would one let them know ?

Cheers for any help

Its already done in real life there is no way for Serie A to catch up in the UEFA coefficient standings this year.. And in 2012/13 the Bundesliga will have 4 spots..

If the game does it on its own is there a way to edit the UEFA coefficient standings myself?? cause in the game the Bundesliga doesn't seem to get credit the way it should I have tried 3 times by simualting forward not once did the Bundesliga get the 4th spot....

Um... I seriously doubt that there's no way. what if Italy and Germany get the exact same points as five years ago?

The Italians don't have the 4 clubs left in Champions League that they would need to gain the points to catch and pass the Germans this season.. Hence the Bundesliga gets the 4th spot in 2012/13 and Serie A drops to 3 spots..

The Italians don't have the 4 clubs left in Champions League that they would need to gain the points to catch and pass the Germans this season.. Hence the Bundesliga gets the 4th spot in 2012/13 and Serie A drops to 3 spots..

Thats based on this years results so far though. FM is a different reality cut off pre qualifying. If Italian and German teams perform the same as they have the change will happen. If not, it shouldn't in game.

I just had Liverpool almost win the league in season 1. Should that also not be able to happen because they started badly this year?

Archived