1.) Some managers like to try their hand at being a match day pundit..

You get an invite to be a pundit on a game which is being shown on tv.. (not your own team)

You watch the full match in say tv view, and have some kind of interaction at half time and full time in like a studio setting..

The outcome would be to your rep as a manager, Relationship with the media, etc

2.) Training open days,

When a bank holiday comes around, you could be given the option to hold a training open day,

The out come would be an improvement to your fanbase

3.) ticket prices change

I have noticed that ticket prices dont seem to change, no matter what the competion or league your in or standard of team your playing against, this would not happen in real life! prices do go up and down

:thup::thdn:

• 2 weeks later...

They're pretty good ideas :)

Mine are the following:

1) Moveable match camera, similar to Fifa 10 or 11

2) The ability to save only the goal or highlight of your choice as game data, instead of the whole match and have to go back through it to find that one bit of magic

3) Tweaks on the 'hitting the woodwork %'

4) Tricks for 3d matches (elastico's, rabona's, etc. for players with high flair)

5) Better graphics all around for the match engine

6) Better consistency with star ratings (It'd be better to have a 5 star maximum rating for all clubs, not just the lower ones. I.e. playing as Barcelona, Ronaldo only gets a 4 star recommendation) - Yes I do realise a Ronaldo move to Barcelona is sacrilege, and isn't as large a quality jump for a single player in comparison to a lower side.

7) More than one play maker and target man - Xavi and Iniesta both provide killer balls to Messi and Villa alike, but I can only choose one target and one PM

I'll add to this list as I think of more

1.) Some managers like to try their hand at being a match day pundit..

You get an invite to be a pundit on a game which is being shown on tv.. (not your own team)

You watch the full match in say tv view, and have some kind of interaction at half time and full time in like a studio setting..

The outcome would be to your rep as a manager, Relationship with the media, etc

2.) Training open days,

When a bank holiday comes around, you could be given the option to hold a training open day,

The out come would be an improvement to your fanbase

3.) ticket prices change

I have noticed that ticket prices dont seem to change, no matter what the competion or league your in or standard of team your playing against, this would not happen in real life! prices do go up and down

:thup::thdn:

1. Not a fan of this idea at all. However, I would like to see some players, when they retire, pursuing a career in the media. You could then see them popping up asking you questions, and appearing on various shows commenting on football, including your club/players/yourself.

2. Yes, I do like this idea. Not necessarily on a bank holiday, but I think it's not a bad idea to open a training day. Then, if you're a big club like Chelsea, you might find that the fans appreciate it (and maybe you get a news item telling you how many people turned up), but the players might say it was a bit annoying having fans there, and if you're a small club like Crawley, you'll likely have no-one turn up and the chairman might tell you it was a waste of time.

3. I haven't actually noticed this, but assuming it's true it should definitely change. Ticket prices should definitely go up or down depending what league you're in. Though you, as manager, should have no influence over what the prices are.

I would like to see the option to send a player straight back on loan to the club your buying them from. Like West Brom have done with Craig Dawson, they bought him in August and loaned him back straight away. I just think this would be a good option to have for the younger players to aid their devlopment.

What do you think?

I would like to see better testing, maybe release the game early to forum members so we can riddle out the main bugs to stop what has happened with the current game.

Yes people will get the game early but it will be so bug ridden no-one will keep that game and not play the proper one.

The way SI are doing things now does not work, it needs changing, this years bugs are a disgrace.

And I dont wanna see any new features personally until the current ones are done well, SI keep releasing new things and the old ones are still broken in some way.

I'd like to see:

1) Being able to start your manager career at a clubs under 18/youth team. then work your way up to reserves. This way you can form relationships with youth players who will then become 'in game friends' and want to move to your club when you take over first teams. I think this would be a good way of starting a career. Starting in the youth team then one day taking over the firsts.

2) Player testimonials. Friendly games organised in the summer for your players who have been at the club for 10+ years. Then old/ex players coming back to play in the game.

3) adding players/managers to your favourites when setting up a profile to start a game. Much like the favourite club setting. This would then be an easier way of interacting with people.

It would be a good thing to put additional languages when adding a new manager. I know how to speak english and every time i pick some english club some journalist asks me how will i lead my team cause i don't know english language!!

I would like to see the option to send a player straight back on loan to the club your buying them from. Like West Brom have done with Craig Dawson, they bought him in August and loaned him back straight away. I just think this would be a good option to have for the younger players to aid their devlopment.

What do you think?

You can already do this by setting the transfer to end of season

i would like to see more options when trying to interact with a player. things like 'your going into the reserves because you need match practice/ had an injury', ' your going out on loan to get some 1st team football'. also sometimes options are greyed out. why shouldn't i be allowed to praise a player for playing well because the game doesnt think he is???

I would like to see better testing, maybe release the game early to forum members so we can riddle out the main bugs to stop what has happened with the current game.

Yes people will get the game early but it will be so bug ridden no-one will keep that game and not play the proper one.

The way SI are doing things now does not work, it needs changing, this years bugs are a disgrace.

And I dont wanna see any new features personally until the current ones are done well, SI keep releasing new things and the old ones are still broken in some way.

QFE. Spot on.

I think it would be great to be able to select a player on the pitch while the game is going on and change his role in the team, rather than having to click on the tactics button and do it that way. Likewise with OI, you can right click the player and alter the OI.

Archived