Loan offers

I have a number of my reserve players that I have put available for loan and I am getting alot of offers for them from clubs but most of the offers are that the player will act as cover for the 1st team. Is there any way that you can state that you only want teams to make offers if they will be 1st team players?

No unfortunately not. Would be nice to be able to state more stipulations in loan contracts such as squad status etc..

I have loaned players to clubs who state he will 'act as cover' and found that he ends up a regular starter, so may be worth taking the risk. Be sure to add 'can be recalled'.

No unfortunately not. Would be nice to be able to state more stipulations in loan contracts such as squad status etc..

I have loaned players to clubs who state he will 'act as cover' and found that he ends up a regular starter, so may be worth taking the risk. Be sure to add 'can be recalled'.

Thanks for the reply I also think it would be good to have this added as it would save me trawling through endless offers from teams for backup status.

Archived