Has the patch not worked then?

theres only 1 big problem. the spanish suspensions. then the french international players bans. apart from that there's nothing wrong with the game imo. looks great actually.

and what about missed one on ones?

honestly, I cant really see a change in this case and reading lots of threads concerning this problem makes me believe, that I am not the only one complaining about it.

I first played the demo and noticed this problem, it was the same as in patch 10.2 when SI wanted to reduce the amount of goals by not finding a solution for the ridiculous defensive behaviour of the defenders, but more reducing the possibility of strikers scoring at one on ones.

so this way, it was possible to create something like 7-8 ccc, but the possibility of scoring was like 1 of 8.

in this years fm its quite the same, even the SI team has promised us to solve this problem by releasing a patch.

but seems like it hasnt been done yet.

and now with the spanish bug, its nearly impossible to start a game.

imagine, I have bought the game on saturday, just to play it immediately with the first patch and now im waitining for a hotfix to start my game.

and it really sucks, since Im on holiday until wednesday and I hoped to make some games....

theres only 1 big problem. the spanish suspensions. then the french international players bans. apart from that there's nothing wrong with the game imo. looks great actually.

I completely agree with this. The game seems great, however the spanish suspensions are ridiculous so Im holding back from playing right now... Hopefully the hotfix will be here soon and I can get started!! :)

Archived