Cannot find the editor on a Mac with Steam

Hi, guys

I cannot find the editor for my FM2011. I have already read several threads, but couldn't find a solution.

Im using a Mac, downloaded FM2011 from Steam.

Before you give me the standard answer, yes, I looked for the editor in \USER\APPLICATIONS, but there is no Steam directory there at all!!!!

Any clue?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, Ant, my mistake. That is the correct path where there is no Steam directory at all, meaning that if I go to User\Library\ Application Support\ there is no Steam directory there...

I also tried deleting and re-installing, to see if a new installation would create the directory, without success

Thank you so much for such a fast reply!!!

Cheers

• SI Staff

Well this is really odd, if you don't have a 'SteamApps' folder the game shouldn't be running as that is where the .app is located as well as the editor etc. If you just search/spotlight for "Editor" do you also not find anything?

• SI Staff

Would you be able to take a screenshot of the location User > Library > Application Support please just to establish we're both talking about the same place? Thans for your patience, hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this

Ant. I should kill myself for wasting your time this way. You are completely right, and Im an idiot. Found it. Don't know how I overlooked it, but I did. Neither know why the Finder couldnt find it, but there it is.

Thanks a lot and sorry!!!!

• 6 months later...
Would you be able to take a screenshot of the location User > Library > Application Support please just to establish we're both talking about the same place? Thans for your patience, hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this

I have exactly the same problem but I can't find any steam data on my mac despite being able to play the game!

I would attach a screen shot but I'm not really sure how to...

Archived