Staff "Filter out unrealistic targets" not working

As a low league club, when i use "Filter out unrealistic targets" it comes up with coaches from arsenal etc. That demand wages waay over my allowed budget?

How come it dont filter those names away? Its allmost impossible to find a coach or ass manager?

As a low league club, when i use "Filter out unrealistic targets" it comes up with coaches from arsenal etc. That demand wages waay over my allowed budget?

How come it dont filter those names away? Its allmost impossible to find a coach or ass manager?

The assistant manager is the one who filters out your unrealistic options. So if you don't have an assistant manager and are looking for a new one, you will have to search through unrealistic targets to find ones who will come. Also, see the post #2.

The assistant manager is the one who filters out your unrealistic options. So if you don't have an assistant manager and are looking for a new one, you will have to search through unrealistic targets to find ones who will come. Also, see the post #2.

I allready have an assistent manager ;)

But he dont do a very good job at filtering the coaches. Alot of the coaches want wages 4-8X the amount i can offer them :/

Archived