What a waste of Money!?

Sry Sir, but you better think twice before you send such a screenshot!

In the message, it says, that Man City has paid 18.000.000 pounds for Jo, who has just made 9 appearances for them.

So logically they paid 2.000.000 pounds for every single game, he has made for City.

It doesnt have anything to do with the wages, its just a stylistic device of the media to make clear, that this transfer was a total fail in terms of money.

So dont talk everything bad, there might be some bugs, but for me no big ones, which make the game unplayable.

But if you start the game or play it, to only look for bugs and errors, than its normal, that youre getting ****ed of and start moaning and complaining about the "bad" work of SI.

If you dont like them, than go and buy the EA one and have a look at their forum LOL

Then you will see, what a wonderful game you had before!!!

I think you have massively misread the OP's post. He had never even mentioned anything about Jo's wages and had not claimed that there was any bug involved.

In the message, it says, that Man City has paid 18.000.000 pounds for Jo, who has just made 9 appearances for them.

So logically they paid 2.000.000 pounds for every single game, he has made for City.

It doesnt have anything to do with the wages, its just a stylistic device of the media to make clear, that this transfer was a total fail in terms of money.

So dont talk everything bad, there might be some bugs, but for me no big ones, which make the game unplayable.

But if you start the game or play it, to only look for bugs and errors, than its normal, that youre getting ****ed of and start moaning and complaining about the "bad" work of SI.

If you dont like them, than go and buy the EA one and have a look at their forum LOL

What are you talking about? O_o

Haha now this is priceless!!! What a classic.

I think some one needs to go to specsavers, or does EA do glasses too? Better go look at their forum, el_magico LOL.

If you don't mind, could you come down from that Selft Righteous throne you have given yourself, its dangerous jumping in two footed from that height.

Stop being a ballbag. The OP meant absolutely nothing like what you accused him of, if you ahd taken just a minute to READ what he said, instead of assuming something completely different then maybe you wouldnt come across as such a .... - you fill in the blank.

you smoking pot right?

I am actually confused by this response aha.

so whats this all about then?

and what about missed one on ones?

honestly, I cant really see a change in this case and reading lots of threads concerning this problem makes me believe, that I am not the only one complaining about it.

I first played the demo and noticed this problem, it was the same as in patch 10.2 when SI wanted to reduce the amount of goals by not finding a solution for the ridiculous defensive behaviour of the defenders, but more reducing the possibility of strikers scoring at one on ones.

so this way, it was possible to create something like 7-8 ccc, but the possibility of scoring was like 1 of 8.

in this years fm its quite the same, even the SI team has promised us to solve this problem by releasing a patch.

but seems like it hasnt been done yet.

and now with the spanish bug, its nearly impossible to start a game.

imagine, I have bought the game on saturday, just to play it immediately with the first patch and now im waitining for a hotfix to start my game.

and it really sucks, since Im on holiday until wednesday and I hoped to make some games....

are you broken?

Hey, guys, thanks a lot for all support with my OP. :) Obviously our friend did not get the Satire! ;)

Anyway, let's just go back to the point where a few seasons ago, I really thought this Jo was a Huge Prospect coming out of Russia (Moscow team if I'm not mistaken) but since they already, Man City that is, had a lot of Strikers so loaning him out to Everton might have helped a bit but the poor lad, wasted a few seasons of his career...

Hey, guys, thanks a lot for all support with my OP. :) Obviously our friend did not get the Satire! ;)

Anyway, let's just go back to the point where a few seasons ago, I really thought this Jo was a Huge Prospect coming out of Russia (Moscow team if I'm not mistaken) but since they already, Man City that is, had a lot of Strikers so loaning him out to Everton might have helped a bit but the poor lad, wasted a few seasons of his career...

I remember on FM07, I had Jo and nicklas bendtner as striker duos.

They where the invincible striker duo. they scored 5 goals per game .. oh good memories.

You're doing it wrong.

lol I just came back home and saw, that the internet community is making fun of me.

first of all, ENGLISH is not my mother tongue.

and ive never been to an english speaking country to improve my language.

so all I have is my knowledge from school.

as another user wrote above, i was reading through all the complaint threads and ended up on this one and honestly i didnt really read the topic exactly and this might be the reason, why i didnt get the sense.

so i officially want to apologize to sherdill and hope that i made as much people as possible laugh.

seems like you guys dont have much to laugh in your lives, otherwise cant explain, why you guys are so amused by a normal misunderstanding.

i mean ok, it might sound funny after the first reading, but cant really understand, why it has to be hyped so much.

i hope one of the mods can close this thread, as i think, this part of the forum was not regarded for spam!

lol I just came back home and saw, that the internet community is making fun of me.

as another user wrote above, i was reading through all the complaint threads and ended up on this one and honestly i didnt really read the topic exactly and this might be the reason, why i didnt get the sense.

so i officially want to apologize to sherdill and hope that i made as much people as possible laugh.

seems like you guys dont have much to laugh in your lives, otherwise cant explain, why you guys are so amused by a normal misunderstanding.

i mean ok, it might sound funny after the first reading, but cant really understand, why it has to be hyped so much.

i hope one of the mods can close this thread, as i think, this part of the forum was not regarded for spam!

You did it better the first time around :)

Don't worry about it. :) and I hope I didn't offend you just in case!

P.S. Nice that you get to practice your English because as it is, your English is pretty good! :)

There is NO way you are getting off that easy! LOL.... I had to read and then re-read your post three times before I figured out I wasn't seeing things. I had a really sarcastic reply all typed up until I saw your second reply and decided you seemed pretty hurt by all the teasing. So, I'll give you a free pass to that extent.

However, your first reply in this thread has taken on a life of it's own and is on it's way to reaching epic fail proportions(along with many of the responses to it which literally had me in tears from laughing so hard!). At this point you should just embrace it! Plus, its a good lesson in actually READING what you are replying to before going off on a rant. Live and learn...

The OP used in his post the adage a picture is worth a thousand words... can someone please find the picture worthy of these words:

:)

Archived