Help - Injured player on loan, unable to send back to club

Basically I have a player on loan from Wolves until the end of the season, who has just broken his ankle and is out for up to four months. Ideally, I would like to send him back to Wolves and cancel the loan deal but cannot find the option anywhere. I am not paying anything towards his wages but it's still pretty annoying as he is just sitting in my reserve team recovering when he could be back at his parent club.

Any help appreciated.

see if you can do the following

- Right click on the player name

- About 3rd row down on popup after Player Name & Squads Where it should say Transfers & Contracts - click that

- Some where on the next popup it should say something about Cancelling/Terminating Loan, from memory, it may be the last on the list.

See if you can see all that

see if you can do the following

- Right click on the player name

- About 3rd row down on popup after Player Name & Squads Where it should say Transfers & Contracts - click that

- Some where on the next popup it should say something about Cancelling/Terminating Loan, from memory, it may be the last on the list.

See if you can see all that

This worked on previous FM games but for same reason that option isn't available in FM 11

You can only terminate loan contract during Transfer seasons.

Do you mean transfer windows? If yes, that could make sense I suppose. I will have to wait until January transfer window to cancel the loan. Ironically, he would be on his way back to fitness around that time so will probably hang on to him!

Archived