Player Interactions - Enjoying them

I started a game yesterday and was a bit spectacle about the player interactions. However i have been pleasantly surprised, so far i have had alot success with them with most players listening to what i say and taking it on board. Anyone else had similiar success?

I've just had the one talk break down where I praised a player and he thought he played rubbish. His status changed to has a fairly poor opinion of me.

One game later, I told him to buck his ideas up in training. He agreed, then after a second game he was on fire! I praised his form and now he loves me! Status has changed to feels he has a good relationship with me.

Thumbs up SI. Great and realistic feature.

Depends on when they break down..

I will give an example:)

1. I put a player (Peter Madsen) on the transferlist as i don't need him. I talk to him and he understands why

2. An other player says that he don't like Peter Madsen and that I should sell him.

3. I say that I will sell Peter Madsen, but he says that he don't believe me. We argue and he want's to move to an other club:S

How come he don't believe me when the player he complains about is already on the transfer list?:S

Archived