Awfull man city

l k

Man city are doing very very poorly on my game, bottem of the league they won two games all season and scored just 13 goals, with 29 games played im pretty sure they will be relegated which disappoints me because this is pretty unrealistic, i was wondering if man city are doing this badly on all of your games too? or do they just be happening to be having a bad time of it on mine?

heres a screeny, sorry i don't know how to do that thing were you post the screeny on the page.

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/sponish0/me/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg

i played man city on the demo and really struggled.

losing the core of my midfield injuries didn't help but the defence, particularly kolo toure who seemed to have a pathological need to make costly individual errors and coillect red cards, was utter gash.

Man city are doing very very poorly on my game, bottem of the league they won two games all season and scored just 13 goals, with 29 games played im pretty sure they will be relegated which disappoints me because this is pretty unrealistic

who cares? there's only one football team in Manchester and it's colours are red-white black.

Speaking seriously it can be the matter of team blending. With such individuals like Silva, Ballotelli and Tevez it could really take some time for the team to blend.

They' are losing to Lech Poznan IRL so you shouldn't take it to the heart.

Currently in my first season and they are 10th at the start of feb (transfer windows just about to close) although the worst performing team has to be Aston Villa on my save as they are 16th and almost every time i click continue theres a news item saying thier boss is about to be sacked.

I've holidayed many times testing a database edit and they never seem to perform up to expectations. Almost always below the top 5, usually around 8 or so. Never seen them get relegated though.

They havent actually managed to finish higher than 5th yet though have they. I can't see them finishing above 4th this season and that will be close with them vs Spurs.

I'll be intrigued to see how they do in the mid to long term, whils the sugar daddy remains you'd expect them to be thereabouts of the top 2 or 3 within 2-3 seasons all other factors being equal.

they finished 3rd in my first season, behind me and chelsea and pipping man utd to 3rd. 16th in 2nd season tho, arsene taking over from mancini with 3 games left in first season. (not finished 2nd season yet*)

Archived