Crap Transfer Market

i made a bid of 20 million pounds for tottenham right back angulo they said they want something like 38 millions. and after some days they accepted 13 million pound bid from liverpool which made me sick bcz i was looking to cover for daniel alves at right back.this is ridiculous.

i made a bid of 20 million pounds for tottenham right back angulo they said they want something like 38 millions. and after some days they accepted 13 million pound bid from liverpool which made me sick bcz i was looking to cover for daniel alves at right back.this is ridiculous.

Guest bobbyb

I know, they should do something about the transfer system. Thats the only thing in the game that's sad.

It's regarded by many that the transfer market is pretty poor on FM and is in need of some work.

The AI seems to lack any sense, selling their most promising players for peanuts, but asking massively inflated prices for squad players. There was a really good thread by Ched a while back that went into the the problems with the transfer market that might be worth searching for.

Finally though, what the hell does bcz mean? I'm guessing it's because but where on earth did the z come from?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbyb:

Thats the only thing in the game that's sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ONLY thing?? How about the entire "Player who was with your club for 2 minutes six years ago is returning for the eleventeenth time in 5 years, how must you feel about this?"? Hell the media engine in general is woeful.

Or the regens physical, mental and technical stats all being attached to one CA so every single player under the age of 18 has the physical tools that I have (34 year old smoker).

The transfer system is poor, but it should be about item four on the agenda. Although they've had 15-odd years to play with it, so don't hold your breath.

Four? Try item one or two. I can't get rid of a 33 year old Eto'o and a 32 year old Ronaldinho for free. They are still very good, they've just been ousted by Ibrahimovic coming in on a free and an amazing regen coming of age. Eto'o won't even ask for huge wages anymore and wants to leave. It's insane!

Oh and Juve wanted £122M+ for Sunny. Yeah, he's good, but...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The ONLY thing?? How about the entire "Player who was with your club for 2 minutes six years ago is returning for the eleventeenth time in 5 years, how must you feel about this?"? Hell the media engine in general is woeful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People complain about this but FM is a simulation which tries to be as realistic as possible. This is realistic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by manu_forever:

i made a bid of 20 million pounds for tottenham right back angulo they said they want something like 38 millions. and after some days they accepted 13 million pound bid from liverpool which made me sick bcz i was looking to cover for daniel alves at right back.this is ridiculous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its your tactics icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The ONLY thing?? How about the entire "Player who was with your club for 2 minutes six years ago is returning for the eleventeenth time in 5 years, how must you feel about this?"? Hell the media engine in general is woeful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People complain about this but FM is a simulation which tries to be as realistic as possible. This is realistic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Imo this is not realistic. We (sunderland) played Bolton recently but I doubt anyone asked Keane how he felt about playing against Gavin McCann, who left the club about 4 years ago. Admittedly Keane wasn't the one who sold him but I think you get the point.

It's not realistic for you to be asked to comment on a player who spent a month on loan at your club 6 years ago when you were down in leagye 2 every time you play against them.

It is realistic being asked the same question again though which is what I meant. Volz was talking about it on SSN the other day saying how fed up he is with interviewers asking him how it feels to be playing Arsenal.

Is he unsettled? Nearing end of contract? Not needed by the club? (I doubt it)

Why would they sell him to you? They are relying on him as part of the core squad. Why would they want to just say screw it let's go with a weaker team and sell him to you? If you want him you need to either buy him at the right time, unsettle him, or massively overpay for him. FM 101.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

It is realistic being asked the same question again though which is what I meant. Volz was talking about it on SSN the other day saying how fed up he is with interviewers asking him how it feels to be playing Arsenal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So it's realistice then, if somewhat annoying, and should be in the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> So it's realistice then, if somewhat annoying, and should be in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, just maybe a bit cleverer icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VonBlade:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bobbyb:

Thats the only thing in the game that's sad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ONLY thing?? How about the entire "Player who was with your club for 2 minutes six years ago is returning for the eleventeenth time in 5 years, how must you feel about this?"? Hell the media engine in general is woeful.

Or the regens physical, mental and technical stats all being attached to one CA so every single player under the age of 18 has the physical tools that I have (34 year old smoker).

The transfer system is poor, but it should be about item four on the agenda. Although they've had 15-odd years to play with it, so don't hold your breath. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

On top of that, give the 'wrong' answer to the question and you can be prepared to lose the game!

Archived