Tactics - Randomly changing and not saving

I have created a tactic, which involves specific team/player instructions for Set Pieces and they appear to be randomly changing, back to defaults of the formation (not the ones i have manually selected)

Has anyone noticed this?

Many thanks

There a couple of other things the game is not properly saving:

Saved tactics on the tactics screen..they remain in the archived tactics though

On the squad screen created custom views are not retained after they are created and saved

I have created a tactic, which involves specific team/player instructions for Set Pieces and they appear to be randomly changing, back to defaults of the formation (not the ones i have manually selected)

Has anyone noticed this?

Many thanks

Yeah, I do believe this issue has been raised to SI. Someone else mentioned that as a workaround for now, you should make all the necessary tweaks to your formation and then save it. Then every time before a match, reload that saved formation before starting the match. This will save you from having to manually adjust your formation/instructions every time it changes.

Yeah, I do believe this issue has been raised to SI. Someone else mentioned that as a workaround for now, you should make all the necessary tweaks to your formation and then save it. Then every time before a match, reload that saved formation before starting the match. This will save you from having to manually adjust your formation/instructions every time it changes.

This is what i've been doing until i saw that the tactics can be lost during the game! So now i have to select my saved tactic at half time and when i make a sub, just to be sure.

Archived