Long range shots

Generally ruining the game to be honest, it's every game it's happening and it's not like there being scored from the likes of ronaldo or messi etc it's defenders who have VERY POOR long shot ratings.

Is there going to be a fix for this cause the closing down tab seems to do nothing.

They do seem to fly in slightly too often but I think you're exaggerating a bit! I'd expect it'll be fine tuned at some point though once more reports like this come in.

On a separate note, it's nice to see realistic headers this year.

They do seem to fly in slightly too often but I think you're exaggerating a bit! I'd expect it'll be fine tuned at some point though once more reports like this come in.

On a separate note, it's nice to see realistic headers this year.

Fair play fair play i was a little over the top but it's getting my waz :p the amount of times ive dropped points because some stupid ass defender has decided he's the new roberto carlos :p

I had a game 10 shots, 10 long shots, no shots on target!! It drove me mental but for me its not defenders just mids and atts. The I had a game 7 shots 1 long shot 3 shots on target... 3-0 win so swings and roundabouts

I had a game 10 shots, 10 long shots, no shots on target!! It drove me mental but for me its not defenders just mids and atts. The I had a game 7 shots 1 long shot 3 shots on target... 3-0 win so swings and roundabouts

Just as you posted that Cleverly for my Wigan team has just scored a peaaaaaaaaaaaach of a goal from well outside the area so like you say it's swings and roundabouts but generally im on the receiving end alot more times :(

[video=youtube;e10FvmyfND0]

That is some goal! I have a play O'Connor who tries them all the time, well i think he tries them more than others (he definitly scores more than others) but he just scored one when we were 2-0 down with 10 mins to go and i was almost annoyed at him!! haha

I've only played in the Premier league and it's happening nearly every game... im honestly sick of seeing "a sublime finish for 25 yards".... especially from players who have poor long shots ratings... it's getting beyond a joke at how frustrating this game really is. By far the most bugged version i've ever played if im honest.

I've lost 13 points this season which could of take me up to 8th in the table but nope im still playing with relegation in 16th....

You've got a patch to sort it out SI otherwise i'll happily take my copy back and get my my back..... makes you wonder why people download it it illegally cause iit certainly isn't worth the money i spent on it, not yet!

All's im asking for is realism & realisticness, not much to ask for...

• 4 weeks later...

im gettin a bit fed up as well with the amount of 30 yard shot screamers im concedin in the english non league. all to often these goals are comin from players with very low long shooting skills, the last player havin a rating of 3.

is this a known issue of have i just been really unlucky in my 70 hours of FM gameplay?

my team has scored 2 goals from the halfway line as well as some half way from the penalty area to the half way line, it is way too common and i am not even going to mention how many times in a season this happens to me from the AI .... ooops just did mention it .... rant rant rant rave rave raev blah blah blah .... oh well enough of the rant i off to beat the AI with a blunt spoon for making me lose the League Cup final like this. lol.

kymsheba

in my inaugural season on this new game i was 2-0 up as boro and lost 3-2 all to goals from 20 plus yards,and 2 from defenders.

then last week me and a friend were networking in portugal and his right booted RB pops up with a 30 yard volley with his left.it was a fine goal though so i can forgive it.

I'm like what others have said though,you benefit from this more than not,you just don't recall it as vividly as when its done against you :D

Archived