What speed you process fixtures?

Just wondering as starting new game :)

it is default set as faster (less responsive)

obviously if I choose slower option like slower (more responsive) or slowest (play in background) it will slow down game right? But also what else is different from this? Will it take up more resource on computer

what is actually happen if I select slower speed?

thanks

Manu.123 - Setting the speed - go to the FM button and select 'preferences'. Halfway down on the left is 'procesing fixtures' click on the down arrow next to the current setting and then choose the one you want.

I always set it to process fixtures at the fastest speed, which is not the default setting but one above it. I really can't think of any advantages to having them process slowly.

The others mean that you can interrupt the processing to do other things while the fixtures are being processed in the background. I think!

Personally I always have mine on the fastest speed.

Manu.123 - Setting the speed - go to the FM button and select 'preferences'. Halfway down on the left is 'procesing fixtures' click on the down arrow next to the current setting and then choose the one you want.

Thanks for that mate, i will do that now. :)

The others mean that you can interrupt the processing to do other things while the fixtures are being processed in the background. I think!

Personally I always have mine on the fastest speed.

Right, that's what I don't really understand. What other things do you need to interrupt the processing for? When mine are processing I simply surf the web, like read this forum for example. Or are you saying that you can actually do things within the game while it is processing?

Archived