Amazing goals from rubbish players

You do realise that players in that league can score from 30 yards IRL sometimes? In fact I play for an average Sunday League team and I score the odd scorcher from 30 yards. I fail to see the problem TBH.

He's implying that it's happening too often.

Playing as Harrogate in the BSN, im going nuts here as every other game a player will launch a 30 yarder and it will fly into the back of the net?

Anyone else getting this or just me?

It is not so weird..It happens also at top leagues from rubbish players...They score those kind of goals one time in their entire career...

• Administrators

How often though? Do you have examples of actual numbers? If you have further information I'd appreciate you letting us know so we can see if the balance is indeed correct. Many thanks!

How often though? Do you have examples of actual numbers? If you have further information I'd appreciate you letting us know so we can see if the balance is indeed correct. Many thanks!

I'm managing a team in the BSN too. On average I'd say these types of goals are being scored once every two games. For the quality of players in this league I think its too much tbh.

Archived