why cant

SI Patch the game more often? whats the problem with fixing the biggest known bugs ..i.e tactics and spanish plus the player interaction is abit awful as someone said... it shouldnt tkae more then a few days to solve them problems. then release a patch. why wait till next year? just asking

Why cant is the word

Why can't you stop moanng about every little thing and just enjoy the game. Patches will be realesed when SI deem able to do so. I am quite frankly getting tired of seeing these negitive posts and may look at speaking with a mod to curb this behaviour of opening a new thread every five minuts to whne about..... nothing really.

If you want to give critisim then please do but make it constructive and place iit in the correct thread

What's the tactics problems you have? I was wondering if people were having the same problems as me? When I go to pick my team before a game tactics screen always defaults to a random player's instructions, so I have to click to formation. It's a minor irratant but overall the tactics screen/interface is a little all over the place. It's not bad the way it is but it just needs to have a little more intelligence with what screen to default to so you don't have to click the drop down menu everytime before a game.

PS: Loving the game, this is one od 2 things that are annoying me a little. The other being that if I play at home and have my team ratings up on the TV screen and then play away it doesn't defualt to my team and puts the other team up instead, which means more pointless clicking at the start of each game to get my now away team rating up. FM2010 didn't do this.

Archived